Developing brands that resonate
Brands that resonate don’t just sell products – they connect with the hearts, minds, and actions of customers.
When a customer does business with your organisation, that transaction is based on more than just money. Time, emotion, attention – these are all ways that your customers connect with your business, your brand, your products and services. Strong brand positioning will succinctly, powerfully and relentlessly communicate the value your business offers in exchange.
The beneﬁts to your business include
Greater customer engagement
Strong allegiance to your brand
Deep awareness of your business
To give you a brand that resonates with your customers, JAG Creative takes you through four key brand development stages
- Salience – who you are and how you satisfy your customers’ needs.
- Performance and imagery – establishing your points of diﬀerence in the market, understanding your customers, products, price and design.
- Judgements and feelings – establishing how people feel about your brand, your level of credibility, and instilling positive reactions.
- Resonance – developing a customised, coherent strategy to capture the hearts and minds of your customers
We’re brand development experts with vast experience connecting businesses with their audience.
A corporate identity that gets to the heart of your brand
If you want customers to identify and associate with your brand, you need a strong, cohesive corporate identity. A successful brand identity does more than present the appearance of consistency to your customers; it needs to connect with them on a deeper level.
For example, consumers who use Apple products don’t necessarily choose them because the product is vastly superior. Most choose Apple because they identify with the brand. Have a look at some of our successful brand identity work to see other examples.
Your corporate identity from JAG Creative will
INCLUDE and reflect your customer base – who they are and what they’d like to be associated with
DELIVER a full set of emotional and rational benefits, and the promise of performance
INTEGRATE with the objectives of your brand marketing communications
REMAIN relevant as your company grows
A good identity knits everything together, even if your organisation has multiple brands. It should generate the emotional associations most desired by your target markets, while staying true to who you are as a business.
To achieve this, your corporate identity development will include graphic design, print management and digital production, for the brand elements your business needs.
This could include:
- Marketing collateral including brochures, letterhead and business cards
- Building and vehicle signage
- Stationery, presentation folders and templates
- Digital presentations including video and branded media
- Brand guideline documents
- Brand management
Establish a corporate identity to help your customers identify with your business – talk to JAG now.