Marketing Strategy that Connects
The global economy and digital world means consumers have a wealth of choice and diminishing attention. Marketing strategy has moved beyond the realm of simple awareness to needing to identify a clear difference and consumer value proposition. Jag will work with you to define objectives, develop the right target audience and then bring all your marketing activity together into one cohestive programme. Effective marketing requires a strong brand, superior customer experience design and evolving marketing tactics to stay ahead of the competition.
Creating a strong marketing strategy
We work with you to create a powerful, effective marketing strategy for your business. We’ll:
- Use an experienced, expert lens to look at your business. This will help you identify what’s different about your products or services, and how you deliver them
- Find out what your competitors are doing, and the similarities and differences between you
- Look at your customers’ real needs, and search for opportunities to develop customer groups that have been poorly served or ignored in the past
With this in-depth understanding of your business, we’ll work with you to create a marketing strategy that includes:
- Unique brand positioning for your company based on customer needs, accessibility, or product offerings
- A mix of activities that will create and enhance your brand value
- Your points of similarity and difference with your competition
- A fresh, sustainable approach to communicating your brand’s value – using multiple small components rather than larger, more expensive strategies
The landscape of marketing strategy is constantly changing, which is why it’s important to revisit what your business is doing on a regular basis.
We create high-value content That’s good enough to be read And distributed by High-ranked third party Websites.
Content marketing: creativity that connects
Content marketing helps you speak to your customers directly. Used alongside traditional media, it can add value to your brand by interacting with customers on a personal level. It’s about creating and distributing valuable, relevant content with the goal of pushing customers to action.
In other words, content marketing seeks to build rapport, credibility and reputation for your business by adding value through content. Content marketing isn’t about doing a one-off promotion, it works best when integrated into your overall marketing strategy. It’s about owning media, not renting it.
Developing a content marketing strategy
We’ll work with your business to develop a content marketing strategy to increase your exposure and bring traffic to your website. The goal is to build engagement from interested prospects and increase not just the volume, but the quality of people visiting your website.